Personal Information You Provide
You can visit NetWorthier Website/ App and browse for which you need not provide any information about yourself. You remain an anonymous visitor. NetWorthier only ask you for different information when you register for certain Services, access various content or features.
When you log in to NetWorthier.com using Facebook or Google+ account, only with your consent, we will collect your email id and basic profile information to complete the Registration process. Apart from that no other information, whether personal or non-personal, if any, associated with the account are captured. Except your email ID (which is kept confidential), the information collected by the website is solely at users’ choice and can be updated by the user anytime after logging in from their Dashboard. No private information like Services used, Purchases made or Credits earned, etc. will be shown to public. The users have the ability to access and edit their personal/ public profile information that they want to display on our website.
When you engage in certain activities on the Website/ App, such as entering a promotional activity, requesting information about our services, email us with questions or applying for a job, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. It is always optional for you to get engaged in such Identification Activity. And if you choose to take part in such Identification Activity, you may need to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, email address, date of birth, occupation, mailing address, mobile number and/ or telephone number.
We also collect some information like user favorite stores, categories, feedback, etc. to make our service and user experience better. We may use your feedback to improve our website/ app, offerings, for marketing and promotions and use them to tell others about your services.
In addition, if you send any information or a product to another person, we may store yours and the recipient’s personal information. We may allow the other person to access the information which we have sent him/ her on your request. We may also use your personal information to accomplish administrative tasks, troubleshoot and resolve dispute and contact you.
We assure you that the information collected from you is exclusively related to our dealings with you. And will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by the law of the land or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Information Automatically Collected
We store the user IP Address and collect Users location point (longitude, latitude), Locality and City to analyze the trends to make better service and that can be sometimes used to derive your general geographic location.
Use of Information
We use the payment related financial information collected from you, with your consent, to complete any particular transaction or fulfilling some service (e.g., buying a deal) or as otherwise required by law.
And generally use other information to:
- Fulfill your requests for services and information that includes sending you regular electronic newsletters with the latest offers & updates, complete purchase transaction, update your transaction record, resolve your queries and complete your other requests. User can any time unsubscribe from receiving the Notifications/ emails.
- Provide access to participate in activities such as contests, surveys and promotional offers.
- Facilitate you with special promotional offers and deals on behalf of our affiliate Merchants
- Phone Number Verification while Redeeming NetWorthier Credits or Account Signing up at NetWorthier. User can change their phone number anytime by verifying another phone number.
- For any other purposes, disclosed to you at the time we collect your information with your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We will not share any of your information with other parties except as provided below:
- We may share only your full name with our Merchant with whom we have an association and whose deal you have purchased. We share this information with them in order to help them identify you to provide the services you have opted for.
- We may share your information with third parties only if required to do so by law, with the court’s order, if requested by any government or law enforcement authority.
At NetWorthier.com, we respect your Privacy and under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share any of your information that we have collected from you to third parties for any purposes without your consent.
Protection of Information
We’re committed to protecting your personal and non-personal information. The access to your personal information is limited to only to selected personnel and is stored on secure servers. Therefore, we ensure that your information is safe after it is transmitted to us. However, no such transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure and NetWorthier assumes no liability whatsoever for any such data loss. It is advisable to adhere to the following measures:
- Keep your password or other access to your information secret.
- Ensure no-one else uses your Computer or other Devices when you “signed in” to the NetWorthier account.
- Always sign out from your Account when not using NetWorthier in case if you are using other computer or mobile device or browser.
Last Updated on : 11 May, 2020